How Access Can Help
"I just wanted to thank you for all your help! I couldn't have done it without Access. It's really nice to know that people like you exist. It was scary thinking I wouldn't be able to get [my abortion] done because I couldn't afford a motel, then my rides to and from cancelled, but you were there to save the day... my life, rather. I couldn't be more grateful. Thank you very much from me and my boyfriend."
- Considering abortion or want to talk about your options?
- Wondering how to pay for a pap smear, pregnancy test or prenatal care?
- Looking for a clinic that provides abortions or birth control services?
- Having trouble getting to an abortion provider that can see you?
Call Access! We can help.
- 1-800-376-4636 English
- 1-888-442-2237 Español
Our hotlines provide free, confidential and nonjudgmental information, referrals, peer counseling and advocacy on all kinds of reproductive health care. We may also be able to help with transportation, housing or funding if you have to travel a long way to get to an abortion provider. Our services are open to any women and men living in California -- your age, income, insurance or immigration status don't matter!
If you live outside California, visit our Hotlines page for places that can help.
- 10 steps to healthy pregnancy
- Womens Health and Pregnancy
- Reviews on women sexual products and menopause supplements like Replens and Flibanserin(Addyi)
- Male sexual issues : Relationship of PE and fertility
- Resource on fitness equipments reviews for women
- TheBankstons for everything BBq
- Prenatal care
- Best workouts for women at home
- Paulas Choice: Womens favorite website
- Sally's tube Beauty blog for women